Sunday, December 1, 2013

SUE ELLEN AND TOMMY ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS


A few years ago for Christmas, my dad and mom bought my sister and I amazing cameras. My sister and I have always had a passion for taking pictures but I really didn’t understand exactly how much I enjoyed it until I began taking pictures with my Canon Eos t5I.  I think it was love at first sight. The pictures that you can take are absolutely amazing!

So enough of this, because I could seriously talk about my love for this camera forever… I will get to the good stuff! The pictures! My sister’s best friend, Sue Ellen, recently got engaged to her fabulous fiancé Tommy. They asked my sister to take their "Save the Date" Pictures and Dréa called for “back up!” I cannot tell you how much fun it was to photograph these two! They were so relaxed and easy going! I should also mention that it would our first VERY cold day and you can’t even tell! It helps when the models are beautiful!! Below are a few of my favorites (I had trouble only picking just a few!)










                                                                    xoxo,
                                                                     Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!