Sunday, December 22, 2013

FEELING FESTIVE












T Shirt old Ann Taylor// Fur Vest, Ann Taylor // Pants, Club Monaco, 50% off! // Purse, Michael Kors, old but similar// Boots, Banana Republic, similar // Necklace, Octavio Miles // Bracelets, Alex and Ani // Watch, Michael Kors// Earrings, Loft // Lips, Mac, Up the Amp and Funtabulous // Nails, Gelish, Good Gossip//

Since the fall I have been looking for the perfect faux fur vest. It has been quite the challenge to find a quality vest without the LARGE price tag! After visiting Christine in Philly, who happened to have purchased this exact same vest, I knew I had finally found what I was looking for. The best part was it was 50% off because of the specials Ann Taylor has been running! Needless to say it has been hard NOT to wear this fur vest everyday! It is adorable! I've worn this outfit above, with a red sweater, blue cobalt pants, red pants.. the possibilities are endless...

Unfortunately this beauty cannot come into my suitcase with me to Florida. I think I would get a few odd looks since it has been in the 80s there! Just guessing!

On a side note, I am having the hardest time putting together my suitcase for this trip! I have no idea what to wear in 80 degree weather!! I just am too focused on winter styles!

xoxo,

Lyss


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!