Saturday, December 21, 2013

A LITTLE SPARKLE











T Shirt old Ann Taylor// Polka Dot Shirt, J Crew factory, sold out, check ebay// Pants, J Crew Factory, sold out // Purse, Gucci, similar// Boots, Banana Republic, similar // Bracelets, Alex and Ani // Watch, Elsyee// Lips, Nars, Full Frontal // Nails, Gelish, Good Gossip//

Last weekend when I was in Philly, Christine and I stopped at the J Crew Factory and I fell in love!! Everything was 50 % off and then an additional 25% off. It was crazy! I bought those blue pants for $6.00. That’s right. J crew Matchstick Corduroys for $6.00. I told myself I could only buy Christmas gifts for my family but I just couldn’t resist a couple presents for me!


You just can’t go wrong with polka dots and sequins. Probably the best combination ever… ever.

xoxo Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!