Monday, December 16, 2013

BOOKS AND CHAI

The other weekend I went to visit a wonderful friend, Christine, in Philly. On the way home I needed a good book to read while I sat on the train for a couple hours. She gave me this recommendation; Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight. It was a really quick read and kept my attention the entire time! I kept questioning characters and situations! I really enjoyed it! Like Christine said, it was very Gossip Girl!




One of my favorite authors is Nicholas Sparks. I think his books are romantic and always an easy read. I just finished his newest book, The Longest Ride. Now since I have read every single one of his books, I feel like I can be a teeny tiny bit critical. This book, The Longest Ride, was not my favorite, however, it was still good and a nice leisurely read! I like the way the characters intertwined themselves by the end. Which is typically of his books! Let me know if you read them and what you think!


Of course with all the reading it wouldn't be complete without some delicious tea! Christine and I visited this ADORABLE tea shop in the suburbs of Philly called A Taste of Britain. We even ended up buying some Chai Tea to take home because it was that delicious! If you're ever in the area of Wayne, PA make sure to check it out here! I feel like nothing is better during the cold winter season than curling up with a good book and a great cup of tea!


xoxo Lyss

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea he had a new book out!! I'm going to need to pick this one up soon!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You definitely should Darcy! Great easy read!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!