Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A LITTLE CRANBERRY IN MY LIFE..


Just a little fashion update! I wore this the other week when it was starting to get chilly in Virginia! My classroom is always fahhreezing!! However, the best part BY FAR is the purse! It is gorgeous, (Isn't that cranberry color just fantastic??), affordable and practical! I first fell in love with this purse on Pinterest. After much searching, I finally found out who the picture belonged to and stumbled upon a FABULOUS blog, The Sweetest Thing. So about a week or two later, while Christmas shopping for everyone but myself, I found the purse and couldn’t say no! Are you ready for the best part?!?! It was on sale for $39. What a steal! Don’t walk, RUN, out there to get it before they are all gone!




Sweater, old, Ann Taylor, similar// Skirt, Banana Republic // Purse, Aldo// Tights, Spanx {reversible!}, Boots, Banana Republic, similar // Bracelets, Alex and Ani // Lips, Mac -"LoveLorn" // Nails, CND Vinylux Midnight Summer//

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!