Tuesday, November 19, 2013

SAY YES TO H2O!

I am so excited to share this awesome new water bottle with all of you that I found at EMS last week. I am always looking for a bottle that will keep my water cold! As a teacher, we do not have much time to refill water, so I needed to find a water bottle that met my requirements, which are as followed:

1.   Big enough that I only have to refill once a day.

2.   Keeps my water nice and cold all day!


Viola! Meet the "Hydro Flask". The greatest water bottle ever created! I am not even kidding when I say the ice I fill my water bottle with in the morning (around 6 am) is still there by the end of the day!! The picture below was taken at 5 pm today. Can you believe it?!? I mean talk about the Arctic in a bottle!

Now if you knew my fiancĂ©, you would be able to envision him saying, “thirty five dollars for a water bottle?!?!”  So.. while this water bottle is a touch pricey, it is totally100% worth the price!! { And my fellow teacher friends, make sure you have your School Id and you get a discount! }


So everyone and anyone, go out there, buy your "Hydro Flask" and stay Hydroated!


                                                        xo, Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!