Tuesday, November 19, 2013

COMFY COZY





Sweater, South Moon Under, {similar style here or here } // Leggings, Simply Vera Wang // Boots,  Banana Republic {similar style// Watch, Michael Kors // Purse, Target // Bracelets, Alex and Ani // Necklace, J Crew Outlet (five years ago)// Lips, Mac, "Up the Amp"

This past weekend was fafaaareezing! I can hear my mother now, “ that’s not cold! It was 30 degrees in CT.” However, I blame Virginia for thinning my blood! This is one of my absolute favorite outfits! I think it is the perfect “weekend attire.” I wear it on most weekends when we’re hanging around or running errands. It is extremely comfortable yet still put together. What makes it even better is this sweater was a gift from Paul for Christmas last year! He knows me so well!

                                                              Stay warm,

                                                                  xo Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!