Sunday, February 8, 2015

Our Wonderful Wedding


Wow! I can’t believe my handsome husband and I are soon to be celebrating our 7 month wedding anniversary. Seriously? I can’t even explain the amazing wedding that we had. It was the most perfect day of our whole lives! We wish we could relive this day!! Unfortunately since we can’t, the pictures will have to do! Thanks to Amy Raab, our amazing photographer, we can relive this magical day over and over again. Seriously she takes some of the best photos I have ever seen! I’m not biases or anything ;)














Papery was completed by Carla David.


Table and drink signs were completed by 2handsstudio. 









 This sums us up. Love this guy!




Reception: Hay Adams in DC with the lovely Rebecca Ventura
Wedding Planner: Lauren from Aimee Dominick Events
Photographer: Amy Raab
Videographer: Blue Skys Films (I'll upload when we receive this!)
Table Signs: 2handsstudio
Papery: Carla David 
Makeup: Ryan Krasney from Blend Makeup
Bridesmaid Dresses: Amsale by Hitched Salon
Wedding Dress: Modern Trousseau from Hitched Salon
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Veil and hair comb: Mother's 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!