Friday, January 3, 2014

MY FAVORITE PLACE..

One of my favorite places now is our house in Naples, Florida. It is so relaxing, beautiful and so much time is spent with family! We try to all go every holiday that we can! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last two weeks! Although I am loving my snow day today, I wouldn't mind still being in 80 degree weather!



            Mom, Dre and I before dinner one night. We all got the memo to wear blue!
 



 My Christmas outfit! Courtesy of my dear friend Amy. It's DVF! Heading to church in style obviously! For this picture I forgot my bracelets and rings! The necklace was courtesy of my mama! She has fabulous taste!
 

                                          Our florida christmas tree! So cute! 


My mom's favorite present courtesy of my sister! Her gorgeous new Kate Spade Shoes!






           I always love a good peplum! Also wearing some new jewels from Christmas!


                                                     My gorgeous family 







                                                         My favorite place

                       Hope you all had a very happy holiday and a joyous New Year!!

                                                               xoxo, Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!