Sunday, December 15, 2013

VEGETARIAN BURRITO BOWL


This dish is SO easy, SO quick, and SO delicious! It is my “go to” dish when I’m in a rush and do not have a lot of time! I also think this is such a great flexible dish you could add chicken, shrimp or steak if you want to make it not vegetarian! Let me know what you think!

Vegetarian Burrito Bowl

  (makes 4 servings)

Olive Oil Spray

Garlic- 2 cloves minced

1 pepper- diced

15 or so Grape Tomatoes, left whole

1 sweet onion

2 carrots

Package of Rosemary

Garlic

Salt

Pepper

Green Onions- 2 stalks diced

1 can of beans

Rice- I used Trader Joe’s Harvest Blend

Cheddar Cheese- shredded

Cilantro- chopped for garnish




Follow the directions on whatever rice you use to cook while you prepare the rest of the dish!





Dice all the vegetables and sauté together with a little olive oil spray. Cook until tender. Once the tomatoes start cooking down, start pressing them with a wooden spoon so they crush down.



Once all the veggies are sautéed together and tender, add the black beans. 



When the beans are cooked and a little soft, the start to split a little, then mix in the rice. 


Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese and Cilantro! Enjoy

xoxo, Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!