Sunday, December 8, 2013

25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS


My teammate introduced me to this amazing idea; “The 25 Days of Christmas!!” She started it last year and now it has become a tradition in her household. In a nutshell, the 25 days of Christmas is a way that you can spend some extra time with your significant other each day until Christmas. So I decided that I must try this! I went out and purchased little envelopes and some other essential items to make this extra special! So far I think it has been great! Paul absolutely loves it! I can’t wait until his last final, next week, when we can start doing some of the excursion activities together!  So far we have decorated the apartment, watched the NYC lighting with hot cocoas in new festive mugs, had chocolate chip pancakes in bed, baked overnight oatmeal, and drank festive beer and ate brownies! We shall see what next week has in store! I can’t give away all the secrets yet!






Here are all the envelopes. I taped a ribbon to the edge of our "bar." Then I pinned each envelope with a mini clothes pin. I decorated each envelope alternating red and green as well as trees and santa hats!

Day Four: Hot Cocoa and NYC tree lighting!


Day 5- Christmas Decorations! I surprised Paul with this little tree from Whole Foods! It is adorable! I had to hide it on the balcony for 2 days! Good thing the weather was so cold and he was so busy with classes he didn't step out there! 


I'll have to post a picture of the finished product this week!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

xoxo Lyss



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!