Sunday, November 24, 2013

"SKINNY" PEANUT BUTTER and BANANA SMOOTHIE

Most mornings are rather hectic around here! We're both getting ready, packing our lunches and trying to pick up along the way. Sometimes it's just too much to make a full breakfast so this is my "go to" smoothie when I am rushing! It is so delicious and filling with the protein and peanut butter. I always feel energized after drinking this delicious meal! Let me know what you think!!


Skinny Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie

(makes 2 servings)

1 tbsp Peanut Butter ( unsalted creamy)

1 Banana

1/2 cup of Almond Milk (or any other type of milk)

1 scoop of Protein ( I use Raw Fit)

¼ of cup Blueberries

4 ice cubes

Cinnamon {optional}
  



Here are the ingredients:


                                First step is to add the 1/2 a cup of almond milk 


                                                          Add one banana 


      I usually don't measure out the blueberries but I would add about 1/4 of a cup 


                                                       1 tbsp of peanut butter 


                                                       1 scoop of Protein Powder 






         This is when I add 4 ice cubes. Also you could always add the cinnamon here!  
                                             Look at all that goodness in one blender! 


              Yum!!













Enjoy!

xo Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!