Sunday, November 17, 2013

BLOG BEGINNINGS

After many hours spent "Blog Stalking" I have finally mustered up the courage to start my own! I am beyond excited about being able to have a central place to document my life - especially with the upcoming nuptials! I am currently planning a wedding for this July with the help of my amazing mother and fabulous sister.

So here is a sneak peak into my life...


                        Here I am - with my older more fabulous sister, Andréa

              
My mom, dad, me and my sister at the Vineyards in Virginia on a beautiful fall day!

And my fiance... Paul:


Here is Paul and I in Old Town Alexandria taking our Engagement Photos!

                                                                   
There isn’t enough time to explain the reasons why I love this guy! So in a nutshell… he is sweet, smart, hard working, laid back, and so thoughtful. We never get to spend enough time together! Between work, teaching at LavaBarre and him currently studying at GW for his MBA, we barely have enough time to say hi.


So where did the name come from? I LOVE sweet treats! They are my downfall!  I also really enjoy cooking and spend a lot of time trying and experimenting with new recipes! Some better than others! So that is where the Cupcake part comes from. Now the Sequins... For as long as I can remember I have always LOVED anything that sparkles. Growing up my favorite doll was Baby Sparkles, who had a pink crown that lights up when you bend her head back!  So Sequins was a natural choice. 


Here is one of my favorite places, Naples Florida and my amazing daddy! I am 100% a daddy's girl. I wake up in a panic at night just thinking about my wedding and the tears that will flow..

So that's me! I am so excited to start blogging! Thank you for stopping by! Hope you grab a cup of your favorite drink and stay awhile 
xo, lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every message! I will always reply to them!